8/25/12

Croquis/observation

Ce matin en faisant du rangement dans mon atelier (encore) j'ai retrouvé ce dessin que j'avais fait lors d'un week-end à la campagne l'été dernier. Cela m'a fait penser que je ne faisais pas assez de dessin d'observation...et que je n'allais pas assez souvent à la campagne. :(
This morning I did find this drawing from a journey in the country I did last summer, makes me think I do not make enough of these observation drawings... and that I do not go enough to the country..  :(

3 comments:

  1. Salut Manon,
    Funny what we mind in the loft. I have a very unusual spider living in the lavender bushes in my garden that I'm trying to draw... bon weekend..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely stunning drawings you are doing! I barely couldn't breath while flipping through your blog ;-)

    I'll make a small post with some of them tomorrow on my blog - hope it's ok with you :-)

    best wishes
    tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Tina,

      you have to breath please ! ;o) Thank you very much, you are so sweet :)
      best wishes,

      Manon

      Delete